Monday, March 9, 2009

Ukulele Utopia - Some Background

Hi There,

Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

I'm Jamie Houston, and I have a mission...

My mission involves Ukuleles, and their infectious happiness. This little flea of an instrument in currently undergoing a worldwide resurgence, and over the last 2-3 years there have been numerous Ukulele Clubs, Collectives and Groups of various sizes spring up everywhere - especially here in Australia.

About 18 months ago I started formulating a plan. If you would like to know a bit more about my vision for the planet (involving ukuleles!) then you can check out this article I wrote which was published in May 2007:

http://vur.me/RWF-GDI/UkesNotNukes

Hope you enjoy my article :-)

In order to get things underway, I have decided to write this blog, and start gathering the 'troops'. This is a call to all ukulele enthusiasts. If you would like to be kept in the loop, just fill out the signup form on the left hand side of this blog, and you will go onto my email database.

I look forward to 'meeting' you.

Ukulele Book Plans

I plan to publish a book about Ukuleles, but I want to make sure that if I publish a book about Ukuleles, then I publish a book that people want to read. I figure the best way to do this is to ask for your opinion.

I would love it if you would take a few minutes to complete this survey, as I value what you think. Just click the link on the top left of this blog.

All messages of support appreciated :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and input :-)